and technical details
All completed advertising to be sent by the 15th of
2. Advertising that requires design to be sent by
the 12th of the month.
3. A design rate of R350 (VAT inclusive) will be charged.
4. Completed advertising must be supplied as print
ready (300 dpi, CMYK) PDF Files, or Jpg
5. All artwork with request for acknowledgement to
be sent to: email@example.com
When booking a 6 advertisement/insert contract, the
discount is received on the final invoice, all other
adverts are charged at the regular rate.
7. Advertisers who select a contract are required
to make payment for each advertisement by the deadline
date for material for each edition of SAAT in which
that advertisement is to appear. The discount will
only apply to the last advertisement appearing as
part of that advertising package.
8. Contracts must be utilised within the stipulated
time period and each advertisement must be the same
size as agreed on booking form.
GAI makes every effort to publish SAAT within the
first week of the month.
10. GAI is not liable for any loss or damage incurred
by an advertiser as a result of any failure or delay
in the distribution of SAAT beyond the control of
11. Advertisers are required to pay in full for advertisements/inserts
by date stipulated on invoice.
12. If payment has not been received for an advertisement
by the invoice date for the specified edition of SAAT,GAI
reserves the right not to publish the advert and a
cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
13. Cancellation of an advertisement or insert after
the booking deadline will incur a cancellation fee
of 50% of the advertising fee for that advertisement.
14. Payment can be made by EFT, direct deposit or
15. Where an advertisement is not published through
no fault of the advertiser, the advertising fee that
has been paid will be refunded in full.
Life is a product of Global Art Information, producers
of SA Art Times and Business Art